NOTE: Old ramp is black...new ramp is made of wood, with a grinding rail along the top!!! Troy decided to make a new ramp for the boys (and himself) today. He found a plan on the internet and went to Lowes, got the stuff, came home and built away. He did a great job!!
Our neighbor, Wade, came down to see what was going on, stayed to help and enjoy the kids as well. It was a fun day. Troy is tired and sore from the hard work!! Both Andrew and Triston made it down with their scooters. Matthew attempted, but has only done it from about 1/2 way up. Troy and I both made it down, although, not nearly as well as the two boys!!! Joshua was already in pj's by the time the ramp was completed, so he tried a couple times, but chose to wait til socks, shoes and real clothes could be on.
Definately a fun new toy!!! The idea of a full 1/2 pipe in the side yard is in the air as well!! So very glad we have all these boys as well as that I have some ER experience!
1 comments:
Maybe one day I won't be so uptight but I think I would have an emotional breakdown with a toy like that. I would worry that something TERRIBLE would happen. Be careful boys!
Post a Comment