So Andrew learned the hard way about obeying Mom!! The kids had all been told, multiple times to not play with the little ones bath toys while they take their showers...So Andrew chose to make his own choice and put his finger in this ball. It got stuck...really stuck. Scared him and hurt a lot. We had to literally cut it off. Lessons's learned. Mom and Dad couldn't help from enjoying a chuckle!
Saturday, February 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
oh my goodness!!!! that's really scary/kinda funny :) Always listen to mom and dad - lesson learned! Hey, I was hoping to talk to you about swim lessons this summer. Do you have an email address where I can reach you?
OOPS. lol.
Okay so just got done reading all of your posts! Could you be any more busy! I feel honored that you would take a peek at our blog! You guys are having way to much fun.
I have been thinking a lot about you and what a great friend you are! Hope that life continues to be good and busy, send love the the fam. Love you my dear friend!
Okay so I'm back checking on your family again. I just had one more comment, do you think you could get Andrew a cheeseburger or something!;)
Post a Comment