Friday, February 6, 2009

Candy Adventure
















So Grandpa and Grandma Johnson sent Kamdyn a shirt that says "I want candy" because I frequently tell them she is asking for a piece of candy from my secret candy cup up on the shelf in the kitchen. Well mom can never just send one of the kids something so they each got a dollar with a note indicating it was to go to Walmart to buy a box of candy from the 'dollar candy section'...so we did that today! Kids were embarrassed that I took pictures of them in Walmart holding their dollars and boxes of candy...but I thought it would be a fun adventure. Something simple and different! It was. They had fun...we came home and they LOVED dessert tonight! They sat and watched "The Goofy Movie" (Matthew's choice...but they all enjoyed it ALOT!) and ate their entire boxes of candy! Thank you Grandpa and Grandma!!

0 comments: