So Wednesday evening Kamdyn started with the most strange rash I have seen. It was all over her, splotchy and different in each spot. Some looked like a pimply rash, some looked like little raised bumps, some looked like raised swollen spots...Thursday she woke up with hugely swollen hands and ears. I swear all day I kept looking at her ears, thinking there is no way her ears are that big normally. Splotchiness continued...well the Friday a new turn, it started coming and going right before my eyes...a spot would appear, then blister, full blister then disappear...it is very strange and a little unsettling to see. She could care less...since her ears have gone back to normal she is not itching anything. Wed night and Thursday she itched so much. So I took her to the doctor on Friday morning and noted that everytime I feed her something to eat or drink of any kind she seems to get more splotchy...so Dr. said it is definately an allergy to something. If it is not gone by Monday then we have to head to the allergist. It is just not going away...today Troy and I both watched the splotches come and go. Very strange. Oh well, at least our children keep us on our toes with the most random things!
Saturday, February 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Stuff like that freaks me out. Seriously...kids and their weird rashes and illness. Grrr.
Post a Comment