So I had the most fantastic birthday! Troy was super dad and took all 5 kids to 2 different malls and target to shop for my birthday all in 2 hours. And he bought me a pair of jeans...that fit the most perfect of fits...which in and of itself is incredible because #1 I greatly dislike shopping for jeans. I can try on 20 styles, colors, shapes and sizes and not find one that actually fits and feels good...so here he goes out to get my gifts and basically the first one he looks at and chooses is perfect! I got a candle from Andrew, a new toaster from Joshua, some decorative shells from Triston, a carrying box for my swimming stuff from Matthew and underware from Kamdyn. We all enjoyed banana creme pie. Also Troy got me flowers because he knows that even though I always tell him not to get me flowers, because they are a waste of money, that I love them. The kids all had a good time celebrating my day. Am I lucky or what? Totally. Happy Birthday to Me! I love my husband and kids. Thanks guys.
Monday, September 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hey you forgot to mention that you got the sweetest card ever!Ha ha Maybe that comes with age! Happy Birthday again!
Love all the pink! I'm glad you had an awesome day!
I'm glad your birthday was a good one. I hate, hate, hate, shopping for jeans. Now you know to just send Troy out for all your shopping needs and he'll take care of ya. Lucky Him!
Glad you had a great day!! You know, same thing happens when Ben goes shopping for me! I for the life of me can never find jeans and the first time out, he finds the pair. What is it that men can find the impossible pair we do endless shopping for??
Post a Comment