What a fun day!!! I think Troy asked me about 3 times how much fun I was having. It was so fun to have a girlie day. Interestingly enough our boys had a difficult time watching her open her gifts...more than once they were distracted and bored. So, with many years to come we'll have to work on that one. The morning started with hearing Matthew about 6:20 AM say very loudly "Happy Birthday Kamdyn" a couple times. Just thrilled it was her birthday. He was so excited to go to bed last night simply to wake up and tell her happy birthday. Kamdyn wore her birthday crown pretty much all day. As long as we didn't touch it or readjust it, she didn't realize it was there and she'd leave it alone. We opened family gifts right before her party began. She loved the purses she got...even held the clothes up to herself and talked back to the noise making toys the boys had given her. During her party she was entertained by all the girls that were here. She crawled all over the back yard. She ate food, blew out her candles and opened her gifts...all with help of course. She loved the little riding horse, she rode it all around the pool for quite some time.
She's not walking yet on her own. She's now walking only holding onto one hand. She stands up in the middle of the floor all by herself, she can ride her push/riding toy...she jabbers and talks and dances and squeals. She is a joy to have. Happy Birthday our sweet Kamdyn.
2 comments:
I'm excited you posted pictures so quickly...I love them. She's SO cute..with all that hair...and adorable cheeks. awwh....It looks like you had so much fun. I wish I could have come. :)
That looks like so much fun, I love that little girl. I can't believe she is one!! She looks like a little princess- love the hair! Wish we could have been there to celebrate with you. Love and miss you all- tell the boys HI from us- I hope they are doing well and having fun in school.
Post a Comment