So to all those avid followers of our Waste Management Employee...here he is today. He has a new style for all the cans. Lined up half way on the walkway and halfway on the dirt. He has been working all week on this new position. One day he had them the same way but all the lids open. I have to admit...quite handy. I am able to walk out the door, stay on the concrete and toss in an open bin!! Very nice work, Mr. Matthew Schiess.
Friday, August 15, 2008
Waste Management Update
Posted by Troy and Julie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I wish I had him at my house...I hate the garbage and everything to do with it. Sure wish I had an eager little one to help me with that.
Thanks for keeping us posted, I have wondered if he is still keeping tabs on all the trash or not. Looks like he's got it all figured out- good thinkin Matthew! He will love seeing this when he gets older won't he??
matthew, you rule. now when oshyn and i are driving we point out all of the rubbish bins and say "it's their turn!" you make me want my own bin instead of a community dumpster.
I love it! Kids really make the best entertainment don't they?
That's great, Michael was just telling me about how Matthew takes out all the neighbors garbages! Matthew ROCKS!
At least he's aiming high for his career, hey job security right. We'll always need someone to take away our garbage!;) I love his haircut, he's such a cute kid!
Post a Comment