During our summer vacation to Bear Lake, Utah...where Troy's parents are...I suffered a minor 4 wheeling accident. I hit a tree and about 20 feet above where I hit it, the tree snapped and down came the upper 20 or so feet of the tree and hit me square on the head. Was quite the adventure. Remember some and don't remember other parts. Had a killer headache, ended up in the ER in Provo two days letter to just make sure nothing else was wrong. All was fine, just a concussion.
My mark!
4 comments:
Where was the helmet, I assume you had one on and that it would have been worse if there wasn't one on? You have to checkout our blog and see what happens when you don't where a helmet. Probably during the time you were posting this new blog. Looks like a cool place to quad ride though.
You're seriously a nerd. Only my sister would crash into a HUGE tree.
I didn't know you got a concussion?!?!? did you "forget" to tell me? ouch!! wholly cow i love the swim cap, i should leave it there more often and the dives/cannon ball/seat drop/flips are sweet! good work.
That's AWESOME!!I only wish I could have been there to laugh my butt off at you! Ha ha Glad that you weren't seriously hut though.
Post a Comment