Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty cool (and funny) to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
HAPPY MEMORIES!
Friday, August 8, 2008
Memories we've shared
Posted by Troy and Julie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Where would I even start!! Okay so the first memory that I have of you was in the nursey and you told me you liked my skirt! I told Ben that I wanted to be friends with you, but I thought you were to fancy for me, boy was I wrong!!
And then there's swimming, Jo-Ann's, Halloween, Hearts, I could seriously take up your whole comment section, but I'm soooo glad that I can say that after 6 years that we are still great friends! I love you girl!!!
Well, my dear sister, we didn't hang out all that much when we were younger...sadly but true. Yes, I do have the reminder of that pencil lead in my backside...and I do recall you burning my ravioli...good thing you've enhanced your cooking skills since then. I just love our phone calls when we're both needing to vent...you're an awesome and thanks for being supportive of me, especially lately. :)
Post a Comment