Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Uncle SCOTT






We had the pleasure and privelege of having Uncle Scott come visit us here in Lodi for a week. We all enjoyed him being here and more than we can explain we miss him terribly. All the 4 boys loved the time they got to play with him. He was great with Kamdyn and a huge help to me. This was only one afternoon of the time he was here. Troy and I loved spending our evenings with him. We talked, ate, played and overall had some great moments. All our love to "Scottie".

4 comments:

The One said...

What is Scott up to? Tell him I said Hi and Go UTES!!

Sterling and Renee said...

Makes us smile to see the fun happenings there in Lodi. Miss you all.

Stephanie said...

I wanna come visit... :(

Jody said...

How fun to see your family growing up so fast. Can't wait to see you all this summer. Say HI to the boys from our kids.....We miss you all.