Wednesday, March 26, 2008

MEMORIES
















So to explain this funny trip down memory lane...I am doing a project that I asked my parents and Troy's parents to send us pictures of them and the kids from their cameras over the years...well these are some my parents complied for us. So funny to see how little the kids were when Troy and I first met. Triston was 4 and Joshua was 3. The prego picture was taken the morning we left to have Matthew...not so funny we both still have guts on us, although neither is quite as large!! So crazy to remember all these great times.

3 comments:

Ben and Sandee said...

It's so hard to believe that they are so grown up! It's seems like only yesterday! What cute boys!

The One said...

Miss the boys. I can't wait to see you all this summer...

Sterling and Renee said...

Such fun to have the pictures to bring our memories to life! Love you all.