Some of our most fun times are when the boys get out the skate ramp. All 4 of them are able to now do different things. See the pride they each have!! (Notice the three different ways Matthew can now go down the ramp and that he is in CLEATS...oh the talent) We love being parents of boys. As much as we are enjoying all the pink Kamdyn wears and the little girl...we sure would love her to be as daring and fun as the boys, all the while wearing the girlie pink that we love!
Minor Disclaimer: Triston video to come shortly...
2 comments:
Wow, you boys have grown. We have to plan a time when you will let us come up and visit you so I can shred with you. You guys are old enough now, I can throw you around and you won't cry. I miss you guys.
C ya
Ben
So fun to see you.
Post a Comment