Today, Sunday, May 24th Infant Swimming was given a segment during Good Day Sacramento's morning news. We had a live spot, two 'teasers' about 10 seconds each and a 3 min segment. Matthew, Kamdy, Gianni (2 years old) and Liv (4 years old) were all featured. It was a great morning and fun for all our family. The boys and Troy all got to be on as well, during the show's daily 838 AM STRETCH minute. Plus during one of the 10 second teaser spots the 3 boys were in the background. They didn't quite get it all, as the 3 of them were less than excited to be there sitting watching...you can't tell at all from the looks on their faces!!!
The news anchors and reporter were very positive about the program. I didn' have to say much, which was great. The 4 children all did more or less what they needed to and looked great!
1 comments:
Wow I finally can say that I know a celebrity! I'm so excited that you were able to show your stuff! It's such a great program and I'm sure that you are the BEST teacher!
Post a Comment