Thank you for sharing that....although it just makes me realize how much I miss your family. She is just such an adorable little girl. I can't believe how fast they grow up!
A family of 8...A dad, a mom, 4 brothers and 2 little sisters! Our daily goal is to keep life as simple, fun and happy as possible in the choas that makes up our days!
5 comments:
yay for kamdyn--i was just waiting for troy to say "ttttooodddddaaayyyy junior!!" hope you are enjoying your break w/ the boys.
Thank you for sharing that....although it just makes me realize how much I miss your family. She is just such an adorable little girl. I can't believe how fast they grow up!
What a doll! Look at those curls! I know you're enjoying her! Time flies so quickly...I can't believe she's walking! What a big girl!
She is so adorable! I can't believe that she's starting to walk. I love her little outfit and bow. I'm so glad that you had a girl! Love you lots.
Awwwh...so cute!
Post a Comment