Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Facebook

So...with the new craze of facebook in the family and friends department I have been lazy on updating our blog and posting pictures. Troy has been great to post the pictures to his facebook page, so all pictures we take are there. I haven't posted any on my facebook because I have here to put everything. I'll do better...just one of those things!!!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

I am having the same problem!! And I think I am saying the same things on both so it is getting a little bothersome instead of fun! Hopefully, we can both figure it out!

Stephanie said...

Julie, Julie...I think you need to focus on your blog. It's something that you can have printed into a book and you can keep and look back on. It's too hard to keep up with them all--so you be better with your blog!