
Oh, the other reason we choose this time of year for our 'sister-mom' trip is that it's mom's bday!!! This year we (Scott, Steph and I) pitched in and got her a 'editable arrangement'...it was so fun and tasty!! Happy Birthday Mom! Thanks for letting us come crash your bday every year.

I love to do Kamdyn's hair...she doesn't love it like I do (as noted by her almost constant crying/screaming)...but I sure do.

My sister and I have started a tradition...we go to Carlsbad for a 4-5 day 'sister-mom' time trip. We leave the husbands and just take the kids. We get some much need beach time, sister time, mom time and grandparent time. We spend hardly any money and just really enjoy the time doing things outside around Dad and Mom's house. This year mom treated us to all go get pedicures together. It was so much fun, relaxing and enjoyable to sit for an hour and have our feet pampered!!
1 comments:
I'm already looking forward to next year...hurry up March!!
Post a Comment