Wednesday, April 14, 2010

March 2010 Birthdays

Triston turned 11 on March 18th. He wanted a cake with all different colors and legos on the top...I was in Carlsbad, so did the best I could with making a cake and transporting it back home in a 7 hour car ride with 6 kids!!! It was tasty! Dinner choice: Spaghetti Tacos, thanks to iCarly. They actually were not too bad. We all tried them, many had 2nds. Triston's face in the picture below doesn't show his enjoyment of this special bday dinner!




Troy turned 37 on the 27th! He doesn't ever choose or suggest a cake, so it is my choice of what we do. This year he has created his own 'call sign' of DO6. So the kids suggested we do skateboarding as a theme...so we did just that. This is the 'screaming hand' by Santa Cruz logo that he has on a skateboard. I think he was pretty surprised, although you never can really tell how much he likes things or not. But I think he was pleased. His choice for food, was to have breakfast for dinner. So we had french toast, eggs and hashbrowns...very yummy too!!







1 comments:

Stephanie said...

I shoulda stayed til troy's birthday. I love french toast.