Monday, September 21, 2009

Last "Firsts"

First time asleep on her belly....shhh! Don't tell the doctors!!
Watching football with Daddy!

Her first bath in the tub...night #2 at home!
We previously thought we had done a number of 'lasts' with Kamdyn...well Kali really is our last so we will again truely enjoy some of those 'firsts' for the last time!!

3 comments:

heidi said...

oh my goodness she is a doll!! it doesn't look like anyone likes her :) ha! she looks like you to me. can't wait to meet her. do you think matthew and kamdyn would want to come over and play sometime? let me know, we'd love to have them.

Jody said...

I have to agree...I actually see more you in her then Troy- how fun! She is a doll! Congrats!!! Can't wait to meet her. Love to you all- we miss you guys. Hope your all doing well.

Stephanie said...

are you SURE you're done? We should have planned this better... I should have had another one with you. HHmmm...or not. She's so sweet. I'm happy for you.