Sorry but I have to share that we are counting down to family member number 8!! Or maybe just I am. But we made a fun calendar on the fridge that Matthew colors daily to count down to the events of the next two weeks. Not sure if he is more excited for the baby or going to the dentist tomorrow. But none the less...today is September 3rd...so only 13 more days!!!!
Thursday, September 3, 2009
Count Down
Posted by Troy and Julie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It is exciting. I'm sure your parents will keep us posted. Good Luck to you. How fun to have all the girls birthdays in the same month!
WOW!! So happy you can actually count down...one benefit of C-sections! Let me know when I can help you out with the kiddos or food--so I don't piggie back with your ward.
Post a Comment