Wednesday, August 26, 2009

St. Malo Beach...the beginning





























Josh unfortunately fell in right as we got there, so he was not super happy after that, nor were we, but we managed and he ended up having a good time.
















Pictures can never capture how beautiful this beach is.








Kids testing how close they can get...this is how Josh fell in!!








I love this picture. These two being so close in age, spend a lot of time at each others throats...so nice to have a picture where they are just being friends and brothers!







We made it to our favorite place again this trip, St. Malo Beach, where Troy and I got married. The goal was to take family pictures...but it always turns out that I just love being at that beach. The memories and feelings of what this beach brings makes it just so enjoyable for me. I have a hard time leaving. I probably could just go sit there sometime all day and look around.

0 comments: