What an action shot...great photography by the camera mom!! Notice the rolled up pants! They should make pants in smaller sizes...he is set with baseball pants for the next 4 years!
Let the instruction begin...pointing to first base...where you run after hitting the ball...most of the kids hit the ball, then run really fast...but just not to first base, they run after the ball they just hit, wanting to get to it and pick it up before anyone else. It is quite funny to watch.
Great arm Matthew!!
Matthew's friend from our ward, Dallin Hazelhoffer. Dallin's parents are good friends of ours and Troy and Mike (Dallin's dad) coach the big guys baseball team together. So finally the two little ones get dad's to themselves.
Ready stance...wow...who's kid is that?
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Tot T-Ball
Posted by Troy and Julie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Okay so did you hid the comments on purpose? Ha ha What a good looking baseball player! Really great action shot too!
I think I am Matthew's biggest fan. Can I have his autograph when he learns to write it?
I think your picture turned out better then mine. Way cute! Yeah Matthew has some pretty good skills, checkout the arm and the way he swings at the ball. Way to go matthew!!
Post a Comment