So just the past week I have been enjoying playing around with Kamdyn's hair. Not sure what exactly has occurred but her hair will now all of a sudden hold clips and rubber bands...so the fun has begun. Troy I know just can't wait to see what new thing I have tried. He is always great to tell her how pretty she looks.
Check out her top two teeth...for all those we saw this summer these two things were her work in progress. We left Lodi on June 26th with no top teeth at all...and returned to Lodi on July 14th ish and she now has two top teeth that are both coming in at the same rate...not sure how that happens either as one broke through days before the other...it was kind and let the second, slower tooth catch up. So we have top front teeth...helping in her favorite activity...eating!
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Hair Do's
Posted by Troy and Julie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Every day I just look at Kira's hair and talk to it...just tell it to GROW already!! She looks so cute...and love those little teeth!I miss her little laugh.
Post a Comment