Troy makes fun of me for taking so many pictures of her sleeping. But honestly is there anything more wonderful than a newborn sleeping? No newborn asleep cannot be beautifully sweet. So here are some of my favorite.
GORGEOUS! It's amazing to me how much all newborns look alike! I swear about 5 of those pictures could have been Lily :) ...I love it how they love to sleep with their arms out to the side or above their head!
A family of 8...A dad, a mom, 4 brothers and 2 little sisters! Our daily goal is to keep life as simple, fun and happy as possible in the choas that makes up our days!
4 comments:
She is beautiful!! Love the pics!!
GORGEOUS! It's amazing to me how much all newborns look alike! I swear about 5 of those pictures could have been Lily :) ...I love it how they love to sleep with their arms out to the side or above their head!
I'm with you - I love sleeping newborn pictures! And these are beautiful! The one in the polka dot onesie is my favorite =)
Okay so you made me get excited for our new baby! She's adorable!!
Post a Comment