Saturday, June 27, 2009

Dad's Gone...

What other life is there for a mom of almost 6?
Matthew's naked bum in his crazy jump!

Crazy jump contest!
Joshua got the pool surfing down. Could almost make it the 20 feet across our pool!
Triston chillin!
This is what we did! Sat around and played in our pool for 3 days! Heaven it was. Boys were all so great to each other the majority of the time and everyone just had fun. Matthew decided to skinny dip, that bathing suits were not necessary, this after taking his on and off oh a 1/2 dozen times during the day.

2 comments:

Ben and Sandee said...

I love the nakey picture that will come in handy when he gets married! I can't believe you'll be a mother of 6! You need to get a hobby or something!

Broughton said...

Ok your house looks like the place to be in the summer! By the way you look amazing!! I love your blog!!!

-Erica