Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Garden Planted














































We decided to expand our family garden this year. We started from scratch. The rotatiller we planned to used didn't end up working...so Troy and the 4 boys and even Kamdyn all got out shovels and overturned and prepared the ground by hand. They all worked hard. The spot turned out great. Matthew, Troy and I planted the next week and the garden was in. The last picture is of the brussel sprouts...just sprouted on the first day. It has been great fun watching our garden grow. This is the first year we have done some seeds as well...so waiting for them to sprout has been exciting. Honestly, as silly as it sounds, I have gotten really excited when the seeds have broken through!!!

1 comments:

Ben and Sandee said...

Could you please come and make me a garden? I have know idea how to even get started. Plus I don't know what grows when it's 110 degrees outside! You are such the Martha Stewart! I just love ya.;)