Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Daily Discussions in my life






Mom: Kamdyn do you want some toast for lunch?
Mom: Ok, I'll get you some food.
Matthew: I want some toast too, Mom.
Mom: Ok Matthew. Butter or Peanutbutter?
Matthew: Actually, mom, I want Michael Phelps cereal!

What? Ok...this all comes from seeing and purchasing the box of Corn Flakes with Michael Phelps' picture all over it...free poster offer etc. So now Corn Flakes has been renamed by Matthew as Michael Phelps cereal.






Seeing is believing...here is the belief!



2 comments:

Ben and Sandee said...

I'm totally digging the Superman shirt! It all just goes together. You better watch out for him, he's destined for greatness!

heidi said...

funny, we totally have michael phelps corn flakes too. were you bummed the poster wasn't actually inside? what a dirty trick. and now i'm realizing i didn't even save the little piece to get it later....oh well--how bad do i really need a poster? its late...