So we love having a little girl. Among all the hand me downs were a few sun dresses...never did I think I'd put these on her, only because I couldn't wrap my head around the idea of speghetti straps on a little girl...but #1 she looks darling and #2 in May to have over 100 degree weather what else is she supposed to wear! Dressing her is so much fun and we are so loving her quiet and calm personality. She still has no desire to crawl or move all over the place, like all our boys did and still do, not ever stopping. She will sit for hours, contently playing with her toys. It is so nice. We sure feel blessed to be experiencing having a daughter.
Sunday, May 18, 2008
Being a Girl!
Posted by Troy and Julie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I love the cute little dress.. :)
Post a Comment