Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Kamdyn Swim's

Kamdyn's first day of lessons! She did so great. She cried...like they all do...but actually full on floated on her own. Today was day three...and she did her roll back to a float all by herself. Troy came today to watch and we were both very proud of her hard work and great accomplishments! She is pretty amazing. Check out her slim physic!!!

5 comments:

Sterling and Renee said...

She is so cute! It is amazing that she is learning to swim. We cried with her! So important for her to learn this skill! Grandpa and Gramdma J love her!

Ben and Sandee said...

Okay so wasn't Joshua just learning that?! She did fantastic!! We just approval from Gabe's neurologist for him to swim. I hope that he'll be able to do as well as Kamdyn. You look FABULOUS!!! Totally not fair to the rest of us! Love you all!

Stephanie said...

Oh wow..that's awesome. You for sure have to help me with Kira this summer! Okay, so did you ever put a sitemeter on your page?FYI--it totally works.

Jody said...

Okay I have to admit, that was difficult to watch.....I almost cried with her. I know that it is so important, and I am so impressed with you teaching her. She really did do amazing....she'll probably be a better swimmer then my girls by this summer. She is such a cute little girl. I can't wait to meet her.

Stephanie said...

Yeah, so I told my boss that Kira was going to learn how to float this summer and I showed him the video...he told me that was cruel. sad. UGH. I need you to help me with it though okay??